Friday, September 12, 2008

Shanghai or Bust!



Well, today I mailed off our change of address cards! However, I realized after they were all complete and ready to be mailed that I didn't put our moving date on them! So, to let everyone know, we are flying to Beijing on October 5. We will be in Beijing for about 2 1/2 weeks while our residency permits process, and then we will be off to Shanghai around October 22. We will be in temporary living for about a month until our household goods arrive, at which time we will move into our new house. We will have our Vonage phone with us at all times in China, so our new phone number will be effective upon our arrival in Beijing (to reiterate, the phone number is a US phone number (Moline, IL number), so it will be like calling us in Moline, but will reach us in China). The best way to reach us will be through our new email address, which is already activated. Okay, now that I have cleared that up, I better get packing!!!

No comments: